Interesting idea ^^
Akuji, a rogue planet, is in search of a solar system to call home.
Can you locate a sun by traveling through deep space via Black Hole Express?
Default Keyboard Controls
- Movement—WASD and Arrow keys to move up/left/down/right. QEZX to move diagonal. Mouse-click will also move.
- Select—Enter or left-click.
- Cancel—Escape or right-click.
- Level 3 Skill! Gravity Well—G.
Interstellar Orphan supports touchscreen devices. Single-tap to select and inspect; double-tap to cancel and return. Tap to move Akuji. As Akuji levels up to learn new skills, tap the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
Touchscreen devices may not support WebM by default, the file type for Interstellar Orphan's ending movies. If you encounte this issue, here's a guide on how to make your device compatible.
Interstellar Orphan supports play via mouse. Left-click to select and inspect; right-click to cancel and return. Click to move Akuji. As Akuji levels up to learn new skills, click the buttons on the bottom of the screen.
- Save at moons.
- Level up by fighting asteroids and strangelets.
- Heal by fighting weaker asteroids to absorb them.
- Find Philosopher Jones for an additional level-up.
- Three endings—discover them all!