By day, tavern patrons would like to trade. But after sunset, the rainbows turn on, and the traders aren't interested in business...
- Upgrade old books to a glitter of hope to reach the ending
- Patrons need to check the time before they'll trade with you
- In the wee hours, the bartender will turn on electronic music
- The man in the corner will summon cats
- One of the patrons is learning how to dance...
EACH VERSION STARTS AT A DIFFERENT HOUR
- Browser—at dawn, when business begins
- Windows—in the afternoon, when it's time to surf for cat memes
- Mac OS X—at night, when the party's getting started
- Linux—at midnight, when I worked on this jam
MADE FOR TRIJAM #60: the three-hour game jam
I wanted to learn how to manipulate a lighting plug-in for RMMV, and Trijam #60's theme was "When the lights turn off," so I couldn't resist...
This tavern, like our two-minute chicken coop mini-sim, is designed as a business mini-sim to be plugged into a build-a-town for our upcoming RPG Maker MV project, Worlds They Dream.
So it's a mini-game for a mini-game in our upcoming game!
Let us know if you have any suggestions.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- A triad of trijams!Mar 09, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.